Zimbra Notifier version 5.2
This application software has the following features:
- MAPI Support. Now you can set Zimbra Notifier as your default mail application.
- Tested with Zimbra Collaboration Server versions 8 and below.
- "Send to Zimbra" Shell extension
- Drag-and-Drop into ZimbraNotifier application icon to upload files into Zimbra's drafts folder. Press shift to zip them, or drag entire folders.
- Shared calendars and folders support.
- Notifies new e-mail and upcoming calendar appointments
- Changes Tray Icon when you have new mail
- Configurable alert style (modal window, sound, alert balloon in Taskbar Notification Area)
- Define Notification Rules, or just use the default settings which filter spam folder elements.
- Obeys polling interval from the Zimbra Preferences in ZCS Webmail
- It weights just 175 Kb in size and doesn't need .NET Framework to run
- Handles outgoing Proxy Authentication Requests
- Supports invalid SSL certificates (self-signed)
- Supports Daylight Savings Time in Zimbra Calendars
- Show an appointment reminder in his own icon
- Delete an appointment from his own icon
- Open Zimbra without having to enter login info, just by double clicking in the application tray icon
- Create shortcuts to quickly open your Zimbra Webmail Inbox !!
- Show appointment reminders of chosen calendars
- Available in many languages
- Setup help
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|Download Zimbra Notifier Evaluation Version
|Buy Zimbra Notifier License
All licenses are perpetual.|
What version do you need ?
Evaluation version will display a buy reminder three hours after started. You can exit and restart it as many times as you want.
Single user license will let you use a specific mail username in unlimited zimbra mail domains.
Domain license will let you have unlimited users using it, within a specific mail domain.